FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FAQ
1. ARE ODIN CASES IMPORTED? FROM WHAT COUNTRY ARE THEY FROM?
R= No, ODIN cases are manufactured in Colombia. It is a product considered to be 100% Colombian. The manufacturing plant is located in Bogota, Colombia.
2. WHAT MATERIAL IS UTILIZED TO MAKE ODIN CASES?
R= ODIN cases are made out of high impact polypropylene, which is a material that resists against shocks and atmospheric conditions such as rain, wind, and heat.
3. HOW LONG DOES THE WARRANTY FOR ODIN CASES LAST?
R= ODIN cases undergo a quality control process before taken out into the market. The structure of the case (top and base) has a 12 month long warranty, while the grill, plate, and stops have a 6 months long warranty. The warranty count down starts from the date of purchase.
4. WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
R= The warranty covers manufacturing defects such as malfunction of the internal parts of the case. It does not cover damage caused by accidents, misuse, improper installation, contact with solvents, chemicals or other substances.
5. HOW CAN I MAKE THE WARRANTY EFFECTIVE?
R= You must go to the specific store where the product was purchased. Bring the invoice that specifies the date of acquisition. Moreover, the product will be checked and the defects may be corrected depending on each individual case.
6. DO ACCESSORIES FROM ANY OTHER BRAND WORK FOR ODIN CASES?
R= No, ODIN accessories are manufactured by the company alone.
7. HOW OFTEN DO ANTI-VIBRATION RUBBERS NEED TO BE CHANGED?
R= We suggest you change anti-vibration rubbers every three months. However, this may depend based on the amount of daily travel, types of terrains travel, and the weight of the load carried in the ODIN case.
8. DOES ODIN HAVE MORE OPTIONS FOR COLORS DIFFERENT THAN THOSE SHOWN IN THE WEBSITE?
R= Although our website displays the most commonly ordered colors of ODIN, we are able to customize products for businesses that request over 50 units.
9. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM LOAD WEIGHT FOR ODIN CASES?
R= The maximum load weight depends on the size of the case.
Cases of 23 – 30 liters : Maximum load weight of 3 kilos
Cases of 38 liters : Maximum load weight of 4.5 kilos
Cases of 46 liters : Maximum load weight of 6 kilos
10. CAN I ONLY BUY ODIN PRODUCTS IN SPECIFIC COMPANY STORES?
R= No, our products can be bought throughout the following ways:
On the website odinmoto.co
On the main ODIN stores
Through the network of nationwide distributors
For purchases outside the country, communicate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. IF I DECIDE TO INSTALL LIGHTS TO MY ODIN CASE, WOULD THE WARRANTY BE AFFECTED?
R= Yes, be aware that damage caused by perforations made by third parties are not covered by the warranty policies.
12. CAN YOU IMPROVE THE KEY HOLDER OF THE CASES IN ORDER TO MAKE IT SAFER?
R= Yes, ODIN understands that key holders are one of the most common concerns thus, we have spent over two years working on a better product. Soon you will enjoy a safer, higher quality key holder without an increase in the final price of the product.
13. DO YOU SELL THE HARDWARE TO INSTALL THE CASE ON THE MOTORCYCLE?
R= No, ODIN does not manufacture, distribute or sell any additional hardware for motorcycles. You can find hardware at the distribution centers that offer the specific parts of your bike, moped, and/or motorcycle brand.